- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Views: 1,624 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $689,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $615
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1170 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Attached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Clay, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Sewer Septic \ None, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 020405290
- Zillow Home ID: 15499339
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $570-768K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94066 home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.1% rise for San Bruno as a whole. Among 94066 homes, this home is valued 3.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% lower than in San Bruno, and 75.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bruno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94066 home values.
|208 Poplar Ave San Bruno, CA||$733K||2||2||1,160|
|214 Poplar Ave San Bruno, CA||$690K||2||1||1,060|
|200 Poplar Ave San Bruno, CA||$1.27M||4||3||3,459|
|218 Poplar Ave San Bruno, CA||$980K||4||4||2,275|
|752 San Felipe Ave San Bruno, CA||$575K||1||1||850|
|213 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$883K||5||2||1,700|
|211 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$713K||3||2||1,140|
|205 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$650K||2||2||1,020|
|217 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$698K||2||2||1,160|
|220 Poplar Ave San Bruno, CA||$570K||2||1||760|
|740 San Felipe Ave San Bruno, CA||$902K||3||1||1,750|
|219 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$744K||2||1||1,200|
|203 Poplar Ave San Bruno, CA||$1.02M||4||2||2,868|
|203 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$629K||1||1||1,020|
|209 Poplar Ave San Bruno, CA||$879K||3||2||1,650|
|224 Poplar Ave San Bruno, CA||$881K||2||1||1,730|
|215 Poplar Ave San Bruno, CA||$810K||2||1||1,470|
|225 Linden Ave San Bruno, CA||$783K||3||2||1,340|
|840 San Felipe Ave San Bruno, CA||$1.48M||6||4||4,232|
|704 San Felipe Ave San Bruno, CA||$620K||2||1||930|
Nearby Schools in San Bruno
Peninsula High (Continuation) School (assigned)9-121.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!