210 Progress Ave, Providence, RI 029094 beds, 4.02 baths, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $62,000
- Flooring: Carpet
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family - 2 Units Side by Side, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_COMMON \ Dining Room, RMS_COMMON \ Family Room, RMS_COMMON \ Kitchen, RMS_COMMON \ Living Room, ROAD_TYPE \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Parcel #: P:1040300 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65837045
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 210 Progress Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Silverlake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 105.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.3% greater than in Providence, and 150.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Silverlake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Silverlake home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 206 Progress Ave Providence, RI$140K421,613
- 211 Progress Ave Providence, RI$146K431,920
- 216 Progress Ave Providence, RI$104K632,434
- 215 Progress Ave Providence, RI--------
- 218 Progress Ave Providence, RI--------
- 188 Progress Ave Providence, RI$146K311,372
- 209 Progress Ave Providence, RI$163K------
- 195 Progress Ave Providence, RI$128K621,674
- 192 Progress Ave # 2 Providence, RI$172K21--
- 192 Progress Ave Providence, RI$147K632,550
- 173 Progress Ave Providence, RI$96K322,320
- 194 Progress Ave Providence, RI$147K432,240
- 187 Progress Ave Providence, RI$158K31.51,584
- 185 Progress Ave Providence, RI$138K------
- 198 Progress Ave Providence, RI$120K321,008
- 181 Progress Ave Providence, RI$126K311,000
- 219 Dora St Providence, RI$199K432,240
- 174 Wallace St Providence, RI$127K521,925
- 215 Dora St Providence, RI$78K11668
- 211 Dora St Providence, RI$126K732,267
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.