- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
210 Rolph St, San Francisco, CA 941121 bath, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,853 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $542,000
- Price/sqft: $411
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Parcel #: 6465 026
- Zillow Home ID: 15178669
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 210 Rolph Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Crocker Amazon, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.1% less than in San Francisco, and 11.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Crocker Amazon home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crocker Amazon home values.
- 200 Rolph St San Francisco, CA$569K--1817
- 218 Rolph St San Francisco, CA$803K441,971
- 194 Rolph St San Francisco, CA$640K211,125
- 222 Rolph St San Francisco, CA$746K221,580
- 188 Rolph St San Francisco, CA$695K--11,779
- 182 Rolph St San Francisco, CA$682K321,332
- 230 Rolph St San Francisco, CA$683K--11,171
- 59 Newton St San Francisco, CA$804K212,200
- 65 Newton St San Francisco, CA$739K311,667
- 55 Newton St San Francisco, CA$729K331,650
- 45 Newton St San Francisco, CA$717K31.51,340
- 71 Newton St San Francisco, CA$754K--21,826
- 56 Morse St San Francisco, CA$763K--11,728
- 176 Rolph St San Francisco, CA$686K311,394
- 236 Rolph St San Francisco, CA$647K211,118
- 50 Morse St San Francisco, CA$653K211,080
- 62 Morse St San Francisco, CA$745K311,526
- 201 Rolph St San Francisco, CA$685K311,784
- 77 Newton St San Francisco, CA$709K311,320
- 207 Rolph St San Francisco, CA$676K211,299
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!