210 Scenic Dr, Vallejo, CA 945913 beds, 2 baths, 1,833 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $375,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 722 sqft
- Security System
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- Spiral Staircase, real hardwood floors, quiet location, custom home, breathtaking views
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,833 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Parcel #: 0071244030
- Zillow Home ID: 15669706
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 210 Scenic Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94591 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.9% less than in Vallejo, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 220 Scenic Dr Vallejo, CA$166K211,317
- 108 Scenic Dr Vallejo, CA$304K431,870
- 173 Scenic Dr Vallejo, CA$350K32.52,314
- 116 Sunset Ave Vallejo, CA$338K322,296
- 120 Sunset Ave Vallejo, CA$314K431,978
- 240 Scenic Dr Vallejo, CA$243K322,028
- 110 Sunset Ave Vallejo, CA$224K411,648
- 33 Romine Way Vallejo, CA$240K321,964
- 250 Scenic Dr Vallejo, CA$144K11600
- 130 Sunset Ave Vallejo, CA$336K32.52,172
- 122 Acacia Way Vallejo, CA$282K321,524
- 128 Acacia Way Vallejo, CA$183K311,531
- 108 Sunset Ave Vallejo, CA$206K311,585
- 60 Scenic Dr Vallejo, CA$252K321,247
- 260 Scenic Dr Vallejo, CA$363K332,868
- 136 Sunset Ave Vallejo, CA$411K432,742
- 271 Scenic Dr Vallejo, CA$447K333,547
- 270 Scenic Dr Vallejo, CA$374K42.52,531
- 106 Sunset Ave Vallejo, CA$300K321,897
- 38 Romine Way Vallejo, CA$302K421,984
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292