210 Spring Ln, West Chester, PA 193823 beds, 4 baths, 2,884 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Built in 2008
- 76 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $175
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $432,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- MLS #: 6385191
- Finished basement, 700 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 492 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,884 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 5205 006102C0
- Zillow Home ID: 92419043
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 210 Spring Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19382, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.7% less than in West Chester, and 83.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19382 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Chester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19382 home values.