- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2100 Grassy Creek Virgilina Rd, Oxford, NC 275654 beds, 2 baths, 2,324 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 22.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $210,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Piers
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,324 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 009000486915
- Zillow Home ID: 93031222
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2100 Grassy Creek Virgilina Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27565, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Oxford, and 96.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2086 Grassy Creek Virgilina Rd Oxford, NC$80K--11,092
- 2107 James Winston Rd Oxford, NC$74K--11,152
- 9500 Frog Hollow Rd Oxford, NC$137K321,624
- 2117 Grassy Creek Virgilina Rd Oxford, NC$84K--21,512
- 2125 James Winston Rd Oxford, NC$100K--11,200
- 9505 Frog Hollow Rd Oxford, NC$162K--21,792
- 9187 Cornwall Rd Oxford, NC$109K32.51,560
- 2105 James Winston Rd Oxford, NC$93K321,728
- 9502 Frog Hollow Rd Oxford, NC$101K--32,060
- 2124 Grassy Creek Virgilina Rd Oxford, NC$75K--11,252
- 9195 Cornwall Rd Oxford, NC$75K321,118
- 2074 James Winston Rd Oxford, NC$79K--11,536
- 2103B James Winston Rd Oxford, NC$46K321,242
- 9153 Cornwall Rd Oxford, NC$72K--11,288
- 9187 Cornwall Rd Oxford, NC$114K32.51,560
- Cornwall Rd Bullock, NC$124K322,432
- 2143 Grassy Creek Virgilina Rd Bullock, NC$87K321,404
- 2065 Grassy Creek Virgilina Rd Oxford, NC$293K332,728
- 9506 Frog Hollow Rd Oxford, NC$132K--22,079
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!