This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,072 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 746 all time views
- HOA Fee: $216
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $47,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Air Conditioning \ Humidistat, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Community Features \ Community Hot Tub/Spa, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Golf Community, Community Features \ Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Community Features \ Security, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Contract Status \ No Contingency, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Carport, Garage Features \ Golf Cart Parking, Garage Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Heatingand Fuel \ Heat Pump, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ 55 or older, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Furnished, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Street Private, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Tennis Courts, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Manufactured Mobile Style \ Mobile Home, MH Width \ Double Wide, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Property Description \ In M/H Community, Property Style \ Manufactured/Mobile Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Roof Over, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,062 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 402318328924
- Zillow Home ID: 54480513
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $50-120K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33980 home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 4.7% increase for Punta Gorda as a whole. Among 33980 homes, this home is valued 39.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33980, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% lower than in Punta Gorda, and 17.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33980 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Punta Gorda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33980 home values.
Nearby Schools in Punta Gorda
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!