- Built in 1965
- 49 days on Zillow
- Views: 726 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $52,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: RX-10124930
- Keller Williams - Boca Raton East
- Flooring: Tile
- Any Broker Advertise \ Yes, Construction \ CBS, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central, Cooling \ Electric, Dining Area \ Dining-Living, Equip/Appl Included \ Range - Electric, Equip/Appl Included \ Refrigerator, Equip/Appl Included \ Water Heater - Elec, Exterior Features \ Screened Balcony, Flooring \ Tile, Furnished \ Furnished, Governing Bodies \ Coop, Heating \ Central, Heating \ Electric, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, List Off Agency \ Transaction Broker, List Type \ Ex Brk, Parking \ Assigned, Parking \ Guest, Rooms \ Storage, Storm Protection: Impact Glass \ Partial, Subdiv. Amenities \ Bike Storage, Subdiv. Amenities \ Clubhouse, Subdiv. Amenities \ Common Laundry, Subdiv. Amenities \ Community Room, Subdiv. Amenities \ Courtesy Bus, Subdiv. Amenities \ Extra Storage, Subdiv. Amenities \ Picnic Area, Subdiv. Amenities \ Pool, Subdiv. Amenities \ Shuffleboard, Subdiv. Amenities \ Street Lights, Type \ Condo/Coop, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Water, View \ Garden, View \ Pool, Window Treatments \ Hurricane Windows, Window Treatments \ Impact Glass, Zip Code \ 33064
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Parcel #: 484318NV0880
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 42936016
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $55-79K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33064 home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 4.6% increase for Lighthouse Point as a whole. Among 33064 homes, this home is 37.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33064, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 168.5% higher than in Lighthouse Point, and 362.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33064 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lighthouse Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33064 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (87)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2100 NE 38th St|
Nearby Schools in Lighthouse Point
Data by GreatSchools.org