A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2004
- Views: 1,580 all time views
- HOA Fee: $949/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $422,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $309
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Water
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Security Information: Lobby Secured
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Amenities: Clubhouse-Clubroom
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Open Balcony
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Parking Description: Valet Parking
- Restrictions: Other Restrictions
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Water Access: Other
- Bedroom Description: Other
- Unit View: Bay
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Exemptions
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Unit Design: Corner Unit
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Section: 39
- Unit View: Other View
- Other Interior Features
- Equipment: Appliances
- Special Information: Foreclosure
- Special Information: Corporation Owned Property
- Special Information: Bank Owned Property
- Type of Contingencies: No Contingencies
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-41-39-084-3420
- Development Name: SKYLINE ON BRIKCELL
- Status: Rental
- Floor size: 1,367 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 0141390843420
- Zillow Home ID: 64434871
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $510-725K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Miami, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (362)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2101 Brickell Ave|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.