- Built in 2004
- 60 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,246 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $455,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $333
- MLS #: A2092490
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Other
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Status \ Active-Available, Bedroom Description \ At Least 1 Bedroom Ground Level, Year Built Description \ Resale, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance, Maintenance Includes \ Parking, Maintenance Includes \ Pool Service, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Restrictions \ Okay To Lease, Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Floor Description \ Marble Floors, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Unit Design \ High Rise, Water Access \ Other, Special Information \ As Is, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Section \ 39, Unit View \ Other View, Approval Information \ 3-4 Weeks Approval, Interior Features \ Other Interior Features, Equipment\Appliances \ Other Equipment\Appliances, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Municipal Code \ 1, Folio Number \ 01-41-39-084-0130
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,367 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 0141390840130
- Unit floor #: 16
- Zillow Home ID: 64488044
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $500-725K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Brickell home values will increase 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Miami as a whole. Among Brickell homes, this home is 41.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% less than in Miami, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (362)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2101 Brickell Ave|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.