2101 Brickell Ave APT 2412, Miami, FL 331292 beds, 2 baths, 1,367 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Flooring: Other
- 1FLENTRY, ACTVRM, Balcony / Porch / Patio, Building Security, CARDGATE, CLOS-CAB, COMPOOL, DISHWASH, DISPOSAL, DRYER, ELEVATOR, EXERCISRM, FIREALRM, GUARDGAT, KITCHFAC, MICRO, Pool, RANGE-E, REFRIG, SELFCLEAN, SMOKEDET, WALKCLOS, WASHER, Waterfront
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 0.0
- Floor size: 1,367 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Unit floor #: 29
- Zillow Home ID: 2115556016
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2101 Brickell Avenue APT 2412
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brickell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 86.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.9% lower than in Miami, and 131.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
- 2430 Brickell Ave APT 101A Miami, FL$373K331,546
- 2101 Brickell Ave APT 1502 Miami, FL$277K11791
- 2101 Brickell Ave APT 2109 Miami, FL$276K11791
- 2101 Brickell Ave APT 701 Miami, FL$617K221,367
- 2101 Brickell Ave APT 1907 Miami, FL$678K221,367
- 2101 Brickell Ave APT 3104 Miami, FL$1.11M331,762
- 2101 Brickell Ave APT 312 Miami, FL$566K221,367
- 2101 Brickell Ave APT 2211 Miami, FL$312K11791
- 2101 Brickell Ave # CU1 Miami, FL$271K----554
- 2101 Brickell Ave APT 605 Miami, FL$323K11791
- 2101 Brickell Ave APT 3305 Miami, FL$878K321,762
- 2101 Brickell Ave APT 2405 Miami, FL$372K11791
- 2101 Brickell Ave APT 2501 Miami, FL$699K221,367
- 2101 Brickell Ave APT 308 Miami, FL$324K11791
- 2101 Brickell Ave APT 1212 Miami, FL$629K221,367
- 2101 Brickell Ave APT 1605 Miami, FL$363K11791
- 2101 Brickell Ave APT 3008 Miami, FL$749K331,762
- 2101 Brickell Ave APT 2506 Miami, FL$615K221,367
- 2101 Brickell Ave APT 3403 Miami, FL$692K221,188
- 2101 Brickell Ave APT 1405 Miami, FL$329K11791
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.