This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $279-355K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $23.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Miami is $18,210.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Miami is $15,563.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 2004
- All time views: 663
- HOA Fee: $549/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $310,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Tennis Court
- View: Water
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Status: Active-Available
- Amenities: Trash Chute
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Restrictions: Okay To Lease
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Windows: Shades
- Windows: Sliding
- Furnished Info (List): Unfurnished
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Clubhouse-Clubroom
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Amenities: Child Play Area
- Open Balcony
- Floor Description: Marble Floors
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: Hot Water
- Maintenance Includes: Lawn Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Parking Description: Valet Parking
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Unit Design: High Rise
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax
- Security Information: Complex Fenced
- Bedroom Description: Other
- Unit View: Bay
- Special Information: As Is
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Unit Design: Corner Unit
- Pet Restrictions: Maximum 20 Lbs
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Amenities: Extra Storage
- Section: 39
- Front Exposure: South West
- Security Information: Card Entry
- Parking Description: Space Rented
- Windows: High Impact Windows
- High Impact Doors
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Development Name: SKYLINE ON BRICKELL
- Special Information: Completely Renovated
- Folio Number: 01-41-39-084-3150
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 791 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 0141390843150
- Unit floor #: 9
- Zillow Home ID: 64588091
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brickell market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.3% less than in Miami, and 239.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (362)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2101 Brickell Ave|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.