2101 Kensington Dr, Dayton, OH 454063 beds, 1 bath, 1,172 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,639 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- 405 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $7,000
- Price/sqft: $30
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,172 sqft
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: R72 16304 0074
- Zillow Home ID: 35122764
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2101 Kensington Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45406 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 70.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.9% greater than in Dayton, and 279.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45406 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45406 home values.
- 2111 Kensington Dr Dayton, OH$49K21864
- 2061 Kensington Dr Dayton, OH$35K411,441
- Kensington Dr Dayton, OH$76K331,656
- Kensington Dr Dayton, OH--------
- 2113 Kensington Dr Dayton, OH$42K21796
- 2055 Kensington Dr Dayton, OH$74K42.51,285
- 2119 Kensington Dr Dayton, OH$38K11572
- 2100 Kipling Dr Dayton, OH$54K311,231
- 2104 Kipling Dr Dayton, OH$55K321,102
- 2060 Kipling Dr Dayton, OH$35K31.51,171
- 2108 Kipling Dr Dayton, OH$35K31.51,013
- 2123 Kensington Dr Dayton, OH$44K31.5725
- Kipling Dr Dayton, OH--------
- 2100 Kensington Dr Dayton, OH$43K21672
- 2112 Kipling Dr Dayton, OH$35K311,071
- 2106 Kensington Dr Dayton, OH$46K21725
- 2110 Kensington Dr Dayton, OH$38K21700
- 2116 Kipling Dr Dayton, OH$32K21702
- 2060 Kensington Dr Dayton, OH$43K211,075
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!