- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2101 N Santa Fe Ave, Edmond, OK 730034 beds, 3 baths, 4,287 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Finished basement, 840 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 936 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,287 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 186651010
- Zillow Home ID: 22033418
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2101 N Santa Fe Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73003, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.6% higher than in Edmond, and 81.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73003 home values.
- 2205 Cedar Pointe Ct Edmond, OK$178K421,980
- 2218 Cedar Pointe Ct Edmond, OK$204K32.51,972
- 2209 Cedar Pointe Ct Edmond, OK$187K321,853
- 1917 Raquel Rd Edmond, OK$134K321,471
- 2213 Cedar Pointe Ct Edmond, OK$187K321,935
- 1913 Raquel Rd Edmond, OK$165K322,357
- 2214 Cedar Pointe Cir Edmond, OK$233K32.52,363
- 2217 Cedar Pointe Ct Edmond, OK$199K322,281
- 2208 Cedar Pointe Cir Edmond, OK$210K322,107
- 2208 Cedar Pointe Cir Edmond, OK$155K422,276
- 2222 Cedar Pointe Ct Edmond, OK$248K42.52,347
- 2226 Cedar Pointe Ct Edmond, OK$235K42.52,243
- 2223 Cedar Pointe Cir Edmond, OK$193K321,935
- 1909 Raquel Rd Edmond, OK$151K321,781
- 2227 Cedar Pointe Ct Edmond, OK$234K422,255
- 1916 Raquel Rd Edmond, OK$140K321,605
- 2116 Del Simmons Dr Edmond, OK$195K322,098
- 1905 Raquel Rd Edmond, OK$153K421,728
- 2212 Cedar Pointe Ct Edmond, OK$223K22.52,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!