2101 Nuuanu Ave APT 1803, Honolulu, HI 968171 bed, 1 bath, 798 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1981
- Laundry: In Unit
- Cable-ready,Guest parking,Living room,Secured entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 798 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111176709
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2101 Nuuanu Avenue APT 1803
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Liliha-Kapalama, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.8% higher than in Honolulu, and 54.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Liliha-Kapalama home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Liliha-Kapalama home values.
- 440 N Judd St Honolulu, HI$655K21970
- 441 N Judd St Honolulu, HI$783K41.51,584
- 446 N Judd St Honolulu, HI$1.15M641,678
- 446 N Judd St Honolulu, HI$1.05M42.51,075
- 432 N Judd St Honolulu, HI$699K121,128
- 440 N Judd St # A Honolulu, HI$844K331,492
- 2055 Bachelot St Honolulu, HI$972K62.52,085
- 2115 Bachelot St Honolulu, HI$1.19M641,529
- 425 N Judd St Honolulu, HI$1.08M742,276
- 426 N Judd St Honolulu, HI$724K41.51,222
- 456 N Judd St Honolulu, HI$736K611,840
- 2121 Bachelot St # B Honolulu, HI$584K41984
- 427 Kekau Pl Honolulu, HI$984K321,679
- 2121 Bachelot St Honolulu, HI$662K42.51,304
- 2045 Bachelot St Honolulu, HI$1.1M54.52,652
- 2052 Lee Pl Honolulu, HI$1.03M421,080
- 2121 Bachelot St # A Honolulu, HI$712K31.51,112
- 464 N Judd St Honolulu, HI$834K541,972
- 2112 Bachelot St Honolulu, HI$706K411,184
- 2118 Bachelot St Honolulu, HI$1.03M932,124
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292