2101 Pacheco Blvd, Martinez, CA 945533 beds, 1 bath, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 3
- Structure type: Spanish
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2138629353
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2101 Pacheco Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94553, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Martinez, and 32.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94553 home values.
- 1420 Cedar St # 1422 Martinez, CA$764K94.54,748
- 1420 Cedar St Martinez, CA$361K------
- 2035 Pacheco Blvd Martinez, CA$327K211,185
- 2110 Pacheco Blvd Martinez, CA$418K521,818
- 2116 Pacheco Blvd Martinez, CA$418K521,818
- 1434 Cedar St Martinez, CA$281K21825
- 2127 Pacheco Blvd Martinez, CA$429K321,747
- 2042 Pacheco Blvd Martinez, CA$436K521,818
- 2120 Pacheco Blvd Martinez, CA$327K21880
- 1413 Date St Martinez, CA$300K21896
- 1423 Cedar St Martinez, CA$275K21698
- 2015 Pacheco Blvd Martinez, CA$408K322,012
- 2032 Pacheco Blvd Martinez, CA$334K31990
- 1421 Date St Martinez, CA$300K21907
- 1440 Cedar St # 1442 Martinez, CA$334K221,170
- 1435 Cedar St Martinez, CA$319K21969
- 2130 Pacheco Blvd Martinez, CA$348K411,469
- 1435 Date St Martinez, CA$272K21746
- 2030 Pacheco Blvd Martinez, CA$334K31930
- 2101 Lasalle St Martinez, CA$332K41990
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292