This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $660-860K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $24.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $22,955.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Los Angeles is $21,179.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1985
- All time views: 546
- HOA Fee: $894/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Last sold: Jul 1986 for $250,002
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- View: Park
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Rooms: Entry
- Cooking Appliances: Built-Ins
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Association Fees Include: Trash Paid
- Appliances: Electric Dryer Hookup
- Appliances: Gas Or Electric Dryer Hookup
- Security Safety: Fire Sprinklers
- Association Amenities: Tennis Courts
- Association Rules: Assoc Pet Rules
- Parking Type: Parking for Guests
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Floor Material: Mixed (N)
- Parking Type: Community Garage
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Security Safety: Community (N)
- Association Amenities: Security
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Cooling Type: Electric
- Security Safety: 24 Hour
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Association Fees Include: Water Paid
- Association Fees Include: Gas
- Controlled Entrance
- Association Amenities: Onsite Property Management
- Association Amenities: Guest Parking
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Association Amenities: Assoc Maintains Landscape
- Association Fees Include: Sewer Paid
- Association Amenities: Assoc Pet Rules
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Eating Areas: Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Unit count: 416
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 4329009004
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20510579
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Century City
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Century City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.5% lower than in Los Angeles, and 71.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Century City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
|Other Units in this Building (411)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2112 Century Park Ln|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.