This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $690-860K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $24.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Los Angeles is $22,955.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $16K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Los Angeles is $21,179.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1985
- All time views: 265
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Tennis Court
- Association Amenities \ Assoc Maintains Landscape
- Association Amenities \ Assoc Pet Rules
- Association Amenities \ Onsite Property Management
- Association Amenities \ Tennis Courts
- Association Rules \ Call for Rules
- Building Structure Style \ Garden Condo
- CARETS Listing Status \ Active
- Cooling Type \ Electric
- Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Eating Areas \ Dining Area
- Fire Place Fuel \ Gas
- Fire Place Fuel \ Gas & Wood
- Floor Material \ Mixed (N)
- Furnished \ Unfurnished
- Heating Type \ Central Furnace
- Kitchen Features \ Pantry
- Legal Disclosures \ CC and R
- Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Levels \ One Level
- Listing Status \ Active
- ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease
- Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Master Bedroom
- Parking Type \ Assigned
- Parking Type \ Community Garage
- Playing Courts \ Community
- Playing Courts \ North\South (N)
- Pool Descriptions \ Community Pool
- Rooms \ Central\Center Hall
- Security Safety \ 24 Hour
- Security Safety \ Community (N)
- Security Safety \ Fire Sprinklers
- Security Safety \ Smoke Detector
- Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- System Locale \ CARETS
- View Type: Peek-A-Boo View
- Garbage disposal
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,330 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 4329009014
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20510589
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Century City
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Century City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.5% less than in Los Angeles, and 71.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Century City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
|Other Units in this Building (411)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2112 Century Park Ln|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!