- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2102 Middle Rd, Eastover, NC 283125 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,401 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 12.86 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $289,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- Parking: 520 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,401 sqft
- Parcel #: 0468181054
- Zillow Home ID: 53678413
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2102 Middle Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28312 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.9% less than in Fayetteville, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 28312 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28312 home values.
- 2110 Middle Rd Eastover, NC$110K311,398
- 2116 Middle Rd Eastover, NC$203K32.52,227
- 3100 Aglow Dr Eastover, NC$73K321,440
- 2120 Middle Rd Eastover, NC$190K52.52,822
- 3003 Truly Blessed Dr Eastover, NC$134K------
- 3104 Aglow Dr Eastover, NC$84K311,400
- 2098 Middle Rd Eastover, NC$306K43.53,234
- 3035 Hatcher Ln Eastover, NC$194K33.51,505
- 3025 Hatcher Ln Eastover, NC$76K21952
- 2121 Middle Rd Eastover, NC$122K311,581
- 3103 Aglow Dr Eastover, NC$133K------
- 3001 Hatcher Ln Eastover, NC$289K433,100
- 3005 Hatcher Ln Eastover, NC$65K21.5864
- 3070 Truly Blessed Dr Eastover, NC$63K211,048
- 3045 Truly Blessed Dr Eastover, NC$60K311,206
- 2122 Middle Rd Eastover, NC$209K321,919
- 3049 Truly Blessed Dr Eastover, NC$69K421,584
- 3136 Aglow Dr Eastover, NC$117K422,280
- 3151 Aglow Dr Eastover, NC$66K311,345
- 3159 Aglow Dr Eastover, NC$81K311,117
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292