2102 Olde Mill Ln, Mchenry, IL 600503 beds, 2 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $42
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0923352010
- Zillow Home ID: 5022196
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2102 Olde Mill Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.9% higher than in McHenry, and 961% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McHenry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60050 home values.
- 2106 Olde Mill Ln Mchenry, IL$200K----1,751
- 2119 Spring Creek Ln Mchenry, IL$215K321,926
- 2112 Spring Creek Ln Mchenry, IL$169K----1,983
- 2115 Graue Mill Ct Mchenry, IL$200K----1,772
- 4009 Landings Ct Mchenry, IL$226K----2,191
- 4013 Landings Ct Mchenry, IL$160K331,682
- 2111 Graue Mill Ct Mchenry, IL$221K----2,452
- 2024 Olde Mill Ln Mchenry, IL$213K----2,240
- 4005 Landings Ct Mchenry, IL$206K32.52,243
- 2103 Olde Mill Ln Mchenry, IL$221K43.12,176
- 2107 Olde Mill Ln Mchenry, IL$251K----2,596
- 2018 Spring Creek Ln Mchenry, IL$156K----1,706
- 2109 Olde Mill Ln Mchenry, IL$194K32.51,772
- 2107 Graue Mill Ct Mchenry, IL$194K----2,112
- 2118 Graue Mill Ct Mchenry, IL$208K32.51,838
- 2027 Olde Mill Ln Mchenry, IL$188K----2,226
- 2022 Olde Mill Ln Mchenry, IL$204K----2,258
- 2114 Graue Mill Ct Mchenry, IL$197K----1,950
- 2111 Olde Mill Ln Mchenry, IL$229K42.52,269
- 2025 Olde Mill Ln Mchenry, IL$228K43.52,372
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!