2102 Paseo Del Oro, San Jose, CA 951244 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,545 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
quite, peaceful family well maintained neighborhood, community pool, large park with basketball, tennis courts, indoor courts, walking distance to restaruants and shopping
- Lot: 4,007 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $1,035,000
- Price/sqft: $407
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 450 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- French Doors, Plantation Shutters, hardwood floors, tile, granite counters, alabastar chandeliers
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,545 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 41447033
- Zillow Home ID: 19673058
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2102 Paseo Del Oro
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cambrian Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in San Jose, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cambrian Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cambrian Park home values.
- 2098 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA$1.2M432,642
- 3235 Via Del Mar San Jose, CA$1.13M42.52,545
- 3225 Via Del Mar San Jose, CA$954K42.52,274
- 2025 Paseo Del Sol San Jose, CA$1.11M42.52,274
- 2094 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA$1.14M42.52,545
- 2021 Paseo Del Sol San Jose, CA$1.05M42.52,274
- 2032 Paseo Del Sol San Jose, CA$1.17M42.52,545
- 3245 Via Del Mar San Jose, CA$1.04M42.52,274
- 2029 Paseo Del Sol San Jose, CA$1.21M432,642
- 2017 Paseo Del Sol San Jose, CA$1.15M42.52,545
- 2081 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA$1.21M432,642
- 2090 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA$1.01M432,274
- 2143 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA$1.25M432,274
- 2147 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA$1.22M432,642
- 2139 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA$1.16M42.52,545
- 2013 Paseo Del Sol San Jose, CA$1.2M432,642
- 2036 Paseo Del Sol San Jose, CA$1.22M432,642
- 2033 Paseo Del Sol San Jose, CA$1.19M42.52,545
- 3248 Via Del Mar San Jose, CA$1.21M432,642
- 2086 Paseo Del Oro San Jose, CA$1.21M42.52,545
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!