A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $110-178K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $8.8K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Jacksonville is $9,074.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $15.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Jacksonville is $17,679.
Price / Tax History
Directions: From Southside Blvd go West on Beach Blvd to a Left onto East Rd.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- All time views: 1,608
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $127,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $87
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall \ Foyer
- Additional Rooms \ Lndry\Util. (inside)
- Bath \ MBR Bth Tub W\Shwr
- Building Stories \ 1 Story
- Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM
- Export Options \ Display VOW Comments
- Export Options \ Publish Address
- Export Options \ Publish Directions
- Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options \ Publish Square Feet
- Fencing \ Fenced Rear
- Fencing \ Wood Fencing
- Interior Amenities \ Ceramic Tile
- Interior Amenities \ Wood Floors
- Lot Description \ Regular Lot
- Lot Location \ Corner Lot
- Min Rental Term \ 12 Months
- Misc Exterior \ Detached Shed
- Parking Facilities \ 1 Car Garage
- Restrictions \ Approval Required
- Restrictions \ Pet Rent
- Road Surface \ Asphalt Road
- Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll
- Status \ Active
- Stories \ 1 Story
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Unit Location \ Ground Level
- Utilities \ Sewer - Public
- Utilities \ Water - Public
- Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,468 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130 ft
- Lot width: 91 ft
- Parcel #: 1374080000
- Pets: Cats, small dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 44536845
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Sans Souci
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sans Souci market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 5.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.9% less than in Jacksonville, and 115.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Sans Souci home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
|2115 East Rd Jacksonville, FL||$115K||3||1.5||1,344|
|2123 East Rd Jacksonville, FL||$112K||3||1.5||1,331|
|7103 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL||$163K||4||2.5||1,875|
|2114 East Rd Jacksonville, FL||$116K||3||1||1,374|
|2122 East Rd Jacksonville, FL||$96K||3||1||1,064|
|7120 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL||$105K||3||1||1,200|
|7123 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL||$156K||3||3||1,988|
|7058 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL||$94K||3||1||1,064|
|2132 East Rd Jacksonville, FL||$142K||3||1||1,888|
|2131 East Rd Jacksonville, FL||$138K||3||1||1,695|
|2019 East Rd Jacksonville, FL||$122K||3||1||1,244|
|7126 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL||$135K||3||1.5||1,524|
|7057 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL||$125K||3||2||1,349|
|2011 East Rd Jacksonville, FL||$140K||3||1.5||1,642|
|7137 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL||$100K||3||1||1,136|
|2133 West Ct Jacksonville, FL||$137K||3||2||1,584|
|2140 East Rd Jacksonville, FL||$134K||3||2||1,605|
|7048 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL||$111K||3||1||1,292|
|2139 East Rd Jacksonville, FL||$127K||3||1.5||1,506|
|7132 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL||$124K||4||1.5||1,349|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.