2103 Gardner St, Augusta, GA 309045 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Finished basement, 436 sqft
- Parking: 750 sqft
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 188
- Lot width: 92
- Parcel #: 0351176000
- Zillow Home ID: 14946759
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2103 Gardner Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Summerville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.3% less than in Augusta, and 1.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Summerville home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summerville home values.
- 2101 Gardner St Augusta, GA--------
- 2111 Gardner St Augusta, GA$593K54.54,333
- 2104 Gardner St Augusta, GA$1.04M666,572
- 608 Bourne Pl Augusta, GA$349K42.53,610
- 600 Gary St Augusta, GA$481K33.52,442
- 611 Bourne Pl Augusta, GA$332K342,870
- 2037 Gardner St Augusta, GA$66K21.5848
- 620 Gary St Augusta, GA--------
- 600 Hickman Rd Augusta, GA$386K33.53,518
- 606 Bourne Pl Augusta, GA$627K545,409
- 2110 Gardner St Augusta, GA$539K42.53,804
- 630 Gary St Augusta, GA$602K445,068
- 2114 Gardner St Augusta, GA$334K533,902
- 562 Hickman Rd Augusta, GA$85K321,781
- 700 Hickman Rd Augusta, GA--------
- 2034 Gardner St Augusta, GA$127K321,818
- 701 Hickman Rd Augusta, GA$227K433,374
- 2073 Battle Row Augusta, GA$64K311,110
- 604 Bourne Pl Augusta, GA$232K322,338
- 558 Hickman Rd Augusta, GA$51K22900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!