- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2103 Ingram Ave, Richmond, VA 232243 beds, 2 baths, 1,210 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $8,000
- Price/sqft: $7
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,210 sqft
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: S0000763012
- Zillow Home ID: 12537417
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2103 Ingram Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oak Grove, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.2% higher than in Richmond, and 86.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oak Grove home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oak Grove home values.
- 2105 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$46K--0.5726
- 2101 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$52K31860
- 2111 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$69K31985
- 2113 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$75K311,008
- 2019 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$76K321,308
- 2100 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$85K421,882
- 2102 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$80K311,014
- 2018 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$80K31948
- 2115 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$124K421,489
- 2104 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$59K311,014
- 2015 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$85K311,022
- 2016 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 2110 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$76K311,325
- 2014 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$62K311,096
- 2013 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$69K21779
- 2012 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 2117 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$47K321,344
- 2112 Halifax Ave Richmond, VA$95K321,260
- 2020 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$71K21985
- 2011 Ingram Ave Richmond, VA$71K31779
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.