- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2103 Parksley Ave, Baltimore, MD 212301 bath, 840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,246 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Lot depth: 89
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 7841L007
- Zillow Home ID: 36547319
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2103 Parksley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Morrell Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 36.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.2% lower than in Baltimore, and 123.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Morrell Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Morrell Park home values.
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
1,188 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1921
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
- 2105 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$45K--1840
- 2101 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$52K--1960
- 2107 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$47K--1840
- 2109 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$47K--1840
- 2111 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$63K--1840
- 2113 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$94K21840
- 2115 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$66K21840
- 2523 Tolley St Baltimore, MD$106K21840
- 2521 Tolley St Baltimore, MD$109K--1.5960
- 2525 Tolley St Baltimore, MD$96K21840
- 2527 Tolley St Baltimore, MD$101K--1840
- 2117 Parksley Ave Baltimore, MD$108K32840
- 2114 Whistler Ave Baltimore, MD$89K21840
- 2112 Whistler Ave Baltimore, MD$49K--1840
- 2116 Whistler Ave Baltimore, MD$49K--1840
- 2110 Whistler Ave Baltimore, MD$50K--1840
- 2529 Tolley St Baltimore, MD$110K21960
- 2118 Whistler Ave Baltimore, MD$99K21840
- 2108 Whistler Ave Baltimore, MD$70K--1840
- 2120 Whistler Ave Baltimore, MD$48K211,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!