2103 S Shore Dr, Surf City, NC 284454 beds, 3 baths, 1,568 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,568 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2146275877
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2103 S Shore Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28445, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.9% less than in Surf City, and 45.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 28445 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Surf City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28445 home values.
- 2104 S Shore Dr Surf City, NC$423K321,248
- 2106 S Shore Dr Surf City, NC$441K31728
- 2112 S Shore Dr Surf City, NC$625K542,100
- 2110 S Shore Dr Surf City, NC$434K--1728
- 2103 S Shore Dr Surf City, NC$326K321,568
- 2107 S Shore Dr Surf City, NC$261K321,350
- 2101 S Shore Dr Surf City, NC$359K431,568
- 2109 S Shore Dr Surf City, NC$277K321,224
- 2116 S Shore Dr Surf City, NC$448K53.52,100
- 2102 S Shore Dr Surf City, NC$442K--3776
- 2104 S Shore Dr Surf City, NC$309K321,248
- 2108 Shore Dr S Surf City, NC--------
- 2 Elizabeth St Surf City, NC$213K321,370
- 102 Elizabeth St Surf City, NC$387K331,556
- 2018 S Shore Dr Surf City, NC$431K--21,200
- 2105 S Shore Dr Surf City, NC$318K--21,650
- 2114 S Shore Dr Surf City, NC$475K--42,170
- 102 Elizabeth St Surf City, NC$297K--31,556
- 7 Shell Ct Surf City, NC$220K321,098
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.