2103 SW 104th Ave, Miramar, FL 330254 beds, 2 baths, 2,183 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,237 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: None, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- New 20x20 porcelain tile throughout common living areas. Carpet in bedrooms.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,183 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 514119091500
- Zillow Home ID: 51621401
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2103 Sw 104th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 94.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.2% greater than in Miramar, and 206% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miramar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33025 home values.
- SW 104th Ave Miramar, FL$273K------
- 2143 SW 104th Ave Miramar, FL$294K----2,336
- 2041 SW 104th Ave Miramar, FL$287K----2,336
- 2183 SW 104th Ave Miramar, FL$289K----1,965
- 2031 SW 104th Ave Miramar, FL$247K32.51,968
- 2103 SW 104th Ave Miramar, FL$293K42--
- 2203 SW 104th Ave Miramar, FL$283K----1,965
- 2102 SW 104th Ave Miramar, FL$303K----2,336
- 2122 SW 104th Ave Miramar, FL$275K----1,768
- 2023 SW 104th Ave Miramar, FL$283K----1,965
- 2042 SW 104th Ave Miramar, FL$275K421,666
- 2142 SW 104th Ave Miramar, FL$288K----2,336
- 2024 SW 104th Ave # 0 Miramar, FL$204K321,206
- 2032 SW 104th Ave Miramar, FL$263K321,570
- 2223 SW 104th Ave Miramar, FL$278K----1,713
- 2030 SW 104th Ave Miramar, FL$264K322,030
- 2162 SW 104th Ave Miramar, FL$287K----2,336
- 2024 SW 104th Ave Miramar, FL$249K321,154
- 2182 SW 104th Ave Miramar, FL$284K----2,336
- 2011 SW 104th Ave Miramar, FL$299K322,239
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.