2104 Avalon Dr, Nashville, TN 372163 beds, 2 baths, 1,771 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This is a very quiet and peaceful neighborhood. Mature trees throughout. Young to middle-aged couples, few small children. Friendly folks!
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $130,400
- Price/sqft: $74
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,771 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 07301014300
- Zillow Home ID: 41089621
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2104 Avalon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Inglewood (Riverwood) market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51% lower than in Nashville, and 32.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Inglewood (Riverwood) home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Inglewood (Riverwood) home values.
- 2106 Avalon Dr Nashville, TN$237K421,800
- 2102 Avalon Dr Nashville, TN$219K321,534
- 2201 Milton Dr Nashville, TN$124K21910
- 2203 Milton Dr Nashville, TN$126K211,014
- 2108 Avalon Dr Nashville, TN$255K221,632
- 2205 Milton Dr Nashville, TN$124K21840
- 2100 Avalon Dr Nashville, TN$200K321,706
- 2109 Avalon Dr Nashville, TN$117K321,337
- 2111 Avalon Dr Nashville, TN$213K321,636
- 2113 Avalon Dr Nashville, TN$138K311,231
- 2107 Avalon Dr Nashville, TN$215K321,696
- 2105 Avalon Dr Nashville, TN$223K211,593
- 2211 Milton Dr Nashville, TN$128K311,056
- 2103 Avalon Dr Nashville, TN$171K221,233
- 2301 Milton Dr Nashville, TN$119K211,014
- 2110 Avalon Dr Nashville, TN$221K211,300
- 2101 Avalon Dr Nashville, TN$174K211,188
- 2405 Milton Dr Nashville, TN$144K321,271
- 2403 Milton Dr Nashville, TN$205K311,225
- 2303 Milton Dr Nashville, TN$127K21840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292