- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2104 Barton St, Norman, OK 730724 beds, 4 baths, 2,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $400,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,840 sqft
- Parcel #: R0043340
- Zillow Home ID: 58738033
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2104 Barton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73072 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.9% lower than in Norman, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 2108 Barton St # 2110 Norman, OK$252K643,262
- 2023 Morning Dew Trl Norman, OK$447K433,896
- 2100 Barton St Norman, OK$274K342,358
- 2111 Barton St Norman, OK$135K32.51,498
- Barry Switzer Ave Norman, OK$236K332,262
- 2809 Barry Switzer Ave Norman, OK$242K432,420
- 2112 Barton St # 2114 Norman, OK$220K642,725
- 2804 Barry Switzer Ave Norman, OK$267K422,384
- 2019 Morning Dew Trl Norman, OK$292K332,169
- 2809 Belknap Ave Norman, OK$153K32.5--
- 2809 Belknap Ave # 2811 Norman, OK$238K322,996
- 2200 Barton St Norman, OK$150K------
- 2014 Trailpine Ct Norman, OK$329K32.52,740
- 2015 Morning Dew Trl Norman, OK$490K433,862
- 2200 Barton St # 2202 Norman, OK$270K643,018
- 2800 Barry Switzer Ave Norman, OK$206K332,179
- 2022 Morning Dew Trl Norman, OK$491K334,642
- 2805 Belknap Ave # 2807 Norman, OK$255K643,142
- 2801 Barry Switzer Ave Norman, OK$236K332,262
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292