2104 Miller Ave, Richmond, VA 232224 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,316 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,924 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $124,900
- Price/sqft: $54
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 108 sqft
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,316 sqft
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: N0000446008
- Zillow Home ID: 12526390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2104 Miller Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23222 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% higher than in Richmond, and 91% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23222 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23222 home values.
- 2100 Miller Ave Richmond, VA$92K31.51,780
- 2106 Miller Ave Richmond, VA$125K423,072
- 2110 Miller Ave Richmond, VA$132K322,328
- 2016 Miller Ave Richmond, VA$113K31.51,325
- 2103 Greenwood Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 2101 Greenwood Ave Richmond, VA$101K521,506
- 2105 Greenwood Ave Richmond, VA$132K31.51,596
- 2014 Miller Ave Richmond, VA$122K31.51,325
- 2112 Miller Ave Richmond, VA$178K432,442
- 2109 Greenwood Ave Richmond, VA$97K311,436
- 2103 Miller Ave Richmond, VA$177K41.52,080
- 2105 Miller Ave Richmond, VA$169K41.51,902
- 2105 Miller Ave Richmond, VA$141K41.11,904
- 2101 Miller Ave Richmond, VA$181K31.52,101
- 2107 Miller Ave Richmond, VA$137K321,709
- 2017 Greenwood Ave Richmond, VA$65K--21,664
- 2111 Greenwood Ave Richmond, VA$109K431,820
- 2010 Miller Ave Richmond, VA$99K422,312
- 2109 Miller Ave Richmond, VA$129K31.51,674
- 2114 Miller Ave Richmond, VA$173K41.52,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292