- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2104 NW 59th Cir, Oklahoma City, OK 731123 beds, 2 baths, 2,454 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $299,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 578 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,454 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 055561815
- Zillow Home ID: 21856029
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2104 Nw 59th Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73112 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 26.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 73112 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73112 home values.
- 2108 NW 59th Cir Oklahoma City, OK$434K43.53,256
- 2100 NW 59th Cir Oklahoma City, OK$354K32.52,668
- 5820 N Barnes Cir Oklahoma City, OK$336K433,264
- 5916 N Penn Ave APT 121 Oklahoma City, OK$101K221,812
- 5824 N Barnes Cir Oklahoma City, OK$377K22.53,451
- 2112 NW 59th Cir Oklahoma City, OK$278K322,630
- 2116 NW 59th Cir Oklahoma City, OK$226K31.52,018
- 6008 N Pennsylvania Ave APT 15 Oklahoma City, OK$105K221,411
- 6004 N Pennsylvania Ave APT 6 Oklahoma City, OK$103K221,411
- 6006 N Pennsylvania Ave APT 9 Oklahoma City, OK$104K221,411
- 5832 N Barnes Ave Oklahoma City, OK$343K43.52,702
- 6000 N Pennsylvania Ave # UNIT207B Oklahoma City, OK$106K22.51,818
- 2101 NW 59th St Oklahoma City, OK$254K222,301
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!