2104 Tyson St, Raleigh, NC 276124 beds, 3 baths, 2,438 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $477,000
- Price/sqft: $196
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 441 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,438 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 079514443699000
- Zillow Home ID: 6420838
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2104 Tyson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.6% lower than in Raleigh, and 54.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Glenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glenwood home values.
- 2200 Tyson St Raleigh, NC$493K--2.52,364
- Weymouth Ct Raleigh, NC$576K--22,908
- 1300 Granada Dr Raleigh, NC$471K42.52,481
- 1312 Granada Dr Raleigh, NC$559K--2.52,898
- 1212 Granada Dr Raleigh, NC$592K--3.53,783
- 2105 Tyson St Raleigh, NC$351K--32,088
- 2300 Weymouth Ct Raleigh, NC$632K--33,739
- 2204 Tyson St Raleigh, NC$464K--2.52,361
- 2101 Tyson St Raleigh, NC$558K422,814
- 1301 Granada Dr Raleigh, NC$470K----2,064
- 2305 Weymouth Ct Raleigh, NC$511K----3,324
- 1305 Granada Dr Raleigh, NC$461K--32,156
- 1204 Granada Dr Raleigh, NC$733K--2.52,610
- 2205 Tyson St Raleigh, NC$458K--2.52,293
- 2306 Weymouth Ct Raleigh, NC$316K--21,564
- 1404 Granada Dr Raleigh, NC$414K--32,084
- 1313 Granada Dr Raleigh, NC$704K----3,897
- 2208 Tyson St Raleigh, NC$535K--22,259
- 1213 Granada Dr Raleigh, NC$486K--2.52,776
- 3005 Sandia Dr Raleigh, NC$608K433,509
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.