- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
21040 Dean St, Warren, MI 480913 beds, 2 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $28,000
- Price/sqft: $21
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 294 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 1332352007
- Zillow Home ID: 83436638
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 21040 Dean Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48091, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23% higher than in Warren, and 167.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48091 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warren.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48091 home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
773 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1941
- Studio, 1 baths
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,142 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 21024 Dean St Warren, MI$60K--1.51,589
- 21056 Dean St Warren, MI$69K--1.51,376
- 21016 Dean St Warren, MI--------
- 21083 Sunset Ave Warren, MI$48K--1.5800
- 21043 Sunset Ave Warren, MI$33K31862
- 21006 Dean St Warren, MI$54K211,400
- 21053 Sunset Ave Warren, MI$32K--1.5852
- 21037 Sunset Ave Warren, MI$37K--1.5624
- 21105 Sunset Ave Warren, MI$48K--1.5983
- 21063 Sunset Ave Warren, MI$34K31888
- 21025 Sunset Ave Warren, MI$31K--1784
- 21123 Sunset Ave Warren, MI$44K21.5669
- 21023 Sunset Ave Warren, MI$65K211,282
- 21031 Dean St Warren, MI$42K--1.51,119
- 21047 Dean St Warren, MI$35K--1981
- 21023 Dean St Warren, MI--------
- 21055 Dean St Warren, MI$37K--11,008
- 21137 Sunset Ave Warren, MI$36K--1.5916
- 21005 Dean St Warren, MI$95K--1.52,176
- 4164 Lark Ave Warren, MI$88K331,606
Nearby Schools in Warren
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!