2105 N Hilton St, Baltimore, MD 212165 beds, 3 baths, 3,200 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,699 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 146 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Flooring: Other
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 3020 010
- Zillow Home ID: 36501179
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2105 N Hilton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Walbrook market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.9% lower than in Baltimore, and 195.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Walbrook home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Walbrook home values.
- 2103 N Hilton St Baltimore, MD$78K--22,290
- 2107 N Hilton St Baltimore, MD$130K512,294
- 3219 Windsor Ave Baltimore, MD$59K------
- N Hilton St Baltimore, MD$110K--12,625
- 3234 Clifton Ave Baltimore, MD$80K------
- 3217 Windsor Ave Baltimore, MD$72K------
- 3208 Clifton Ave Baltimore, MD$201K--63,348
- 3210 Windsor Ave Baltimore, MD$145K----4,132
- 3209 Windsor Ave Baltimore, MD$144K--22,522
- 3206 Windsor Ave Baltimore, MD$161K--22,668
- 3204 Clifton Ave Baltimore, MD$240K--54,062
- 3204 Windsor Ave Baltimore, MD$134K--11,656
- 3204 Windsor Blvd Baltimore, MD$197K431,182
- 3201 Windsor Ave Baltimore, MD$150K--22,598
- 3300 Windsor Ave Baltimore, MD$65KStudio--2,308
- 3300 Windsor Blvd Baltimore, MD$192K--21,182
- 3202 Windsor Ave Baltimore, MD$134K--11,780
- 3200 Clifton Ave Baltimore, MD$156K543,011
- 3302 Windsor Ave Baltimore, MD$142K--1.52,168
- 3239 Clifton Ave Baltimore, MD$370K--24,424
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!