- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2105 NE 7th St, Moore, OK 731603 beds, 2 baths, 1,606 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $122,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 628 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,606 sqft
- Parcel #: R0117212
- Zillow Home ID: 61715308
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2105 Ne 7th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73160 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Moore, and 71.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73160 home values.
- 2109 NE 7th St Moore, OK$143K321,500
- 2101 NE 7th St Moore, OK$190K322,173
- 2100 NE 8th St Moore, OK$112K321,391
- 901 Leafhurst Rd Moore, OK$116K321,208
- 2113 NE 7th St Moore, OK$147K321,652
- 629 Allison Ln Moore, OK$165K321,735
- 2104 NE 8th St Moore, OK$126K321,500
- 628 Allison Ln Moore, OK$158K421,699
- 905 Leafhurst Rd Moore, OK$117K321,404
- 625 Allison Ln Moore, OK$159K421,636
- 2117 NE 7th St Moore, OK$136K321,507
- 2108 NE 8th St Moore, OK$101K321,151
- 624 Allison Ln Moore, OK$140K321,517
- 621 Allison Ln Moore, OK$148K321,509
- 909 Leafhurst Rd Moore, OK$116K321,297
- 2121 NE 7th St Moore, OK$157K321,613
- 620 Allison Ln Moore, OK$148K321,540
- 2105 NE 8th St Moore, OK$115K321,262
- 2112 NE 8th St Moore, OK$102K321,159
- 617 Allison Ln Moore, OK$172K321,798
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!