2105 Parkside Dr E, Seattle, WA 981124 beds, 4 baths, 6,940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,925,000
- Price/sqft: $277
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement, 680 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 10.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,940 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1118000950
- Zillow Home ID: 48706458
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2105 Parkside Drive E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Seattle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Seattle, and 25.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98112 home values.
- 2111 Parkside Dr E Seattle, WA$2.43M33.753,780
- 2057 Parkside Dr E Seattle, WA$2.56M545,078
- 2121 Parkside Dr E Seattle, WA$1.76M323,070
- 2045 Parkside Dr E Seattle, WA$2.04M545,230
- 1994 Shenandoah Dr E Seattle, WA$2.5M53.754,180
- 2112 Parkside Dr E Seattle, WA$1.78M343,129
- 1987 Shenandoah Dr E Seattle, WA$1.61M433,384
- 2044 Parkside Dr E Seattle, WA$2.57M43.55,030
- 2304 Broadmoor Dr E Seattle, WA$2.55M64.255,970
- 2035 Parkside Dr E Seattle, WA$2.94M554,490
- 2153 Broadmoor Dr E Seattle, WA$2.61M334,420
- 2030 Parkside Dr E Seattle, WA$2.52M54.754,860
- 3302 E Shore Dr Seattle, WA$2.51MStudio5.251
- 1988 Shenandoah Dr E Seattle, WA$1.98M42.53,320
- 1965 Shenandoah Dr E Seattle, WA$1.73M63.254,510
- 2024 Parkside Dr E Seattle, WA$1.67M42.753,060
- 2147 Broadmoor Dr E Seattle, WA$1.62M42.752,840
- 3310 E Shore Dr Seattle, WA$1.52M43.53,410
- 2025 Parkside Dr E Seattle, WA$2.5M32.53,490
- 1982 Shenandoah Dr E Seattle, WA$2.12M64.54,710
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.