- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2105 Port Way, San Jose, CA 951335 beds, 3 baths, 2,533 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $200,000
- Parking: 609 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,533 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 25457051
- Zillow Home ID: 19572980
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2105 Port Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32% higher than in San Jose, and 57.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Valley home values.
- 1014 N Jackson Ave # 87 San Jose, CA$651K33.51,587
- 1010 N Jackson Ave San Jose, CA$687K44.52,006
- 2109 Port Way San Jose, CA$877K42.52,941
- 1018 N Jackson Ave San Jose, CA$528K22.51,129
- 2115 Port Way San Jose, CA$829K532,533
- 1006 N Jackson Ave San Jose, CA$653K33.51,587
- 2106 Port Way San Jose, CA$755K422,206
- 2119 Port Way San Jose, CA$900K42.52,941
- 994 Cadet Pl San Jose, CA$835K532,533
- 988 Cadet Pl San Jose, CA$741K422,084
- 1002 N Jackson Ave San Jose, CA$710K43.52,006
- 2110 Port Way San Jose, CA$802K532,533
- 982 Cadet Pl San Jose, CA$703K421,843
- 2123 Port Way San Jose, CA$770K42.52,124
- 998 Cape Mary Pl San Jose, CA$763K422,206
- 2099 Bluejacket Way San Jose, CA$848K532,533
- 985 Cape Mary Pl San Jose, CA$767K532,533
- 1026 N Jackson Ave San Jose, CA$572K22.51,129
- 976 Cadet Pl San Jose, CA$816K532,533
- 2091 Bluejacket Way San Jose, CA$859K42.52,941
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292