2105 SW 60th Ct, Miami, FL 331552 beds, 1 bath, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,580 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Carport, 0 space
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 3040120120850
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 44186916
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2105 Sw 60th Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33155 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 53.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% less than in Coral Terrace, and 38.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33155 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Coral Terrace.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33155 home values.
- 2111 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$223K311,074
- 2049 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$299K322,479
- 2119 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$239K211,039
- 2043 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$278K321,643
- 2125 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$204K21730
- 2039 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$292K321,656
- 2108 SW 60th Ave Miami, FL$445K213,333
- 2100 SW 60th Ave Miami, FL$247K321,183
- 2035 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$221K21900
- 2080 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$249K32--
- 2118 SW 60th Ave Miami, FL$255K321,274
- 2052 SW 60th Ave Miami, FL$282K321,696
- 6027 SW 22nd St Miami, FL$250K321,530
- 6041 SW 22nd St Miami, FL$216K21778
- 2025 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$217K21950
- 2128 SW 60th Ave Miami, FL$270K311,540
- 2040 SW 60th Ave Miami, FL$183K421,426
- 2080 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$307K42.51,710
- 2112 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$264K211,253
- 2052 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$220K321,256
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.