- Built in 1972
- 282 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,209 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $405
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Price/sqft: $206
- MLS #: 14-3351
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- View: Water
- Construction \ Wood Siding, Construction \ Wood Siding, Cooling System \ Central Air, Dining Facilities \ Kitchen - Combo, Drive Type \ Asphalt, Exterior Features \ Community Pool, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Deeded Water Access, Exterior Features \ Ocean Side, Exterior Features \ Ocean View, Fencing \ Other, Fireplace \ None, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Floors \ Tile, Floors \ Vinyl, Floors \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage \ None, Heated SqFt Range \ 1600 - 1799, Heating System \ Central Heat, Interior Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Listing Type \ ER, Map Area \ Area 4 Atlantic Beach to Salter Path, Realtor.com Type \ Residential - Condos/Townhouse, Road Type \ State Road, Roof \ Other, Roof \ Other, Sewer \ Private Sewer System, Storage \ Other, Style \ condo, Type of Property \ Condo, Walls \ Sheetrock, Water \ Public Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2138597694
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $159-475K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will rise 2.5% next year. Among 28512 homes, this home is 37.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28512, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.2% greater than in Atlantic Beach, and 70.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28512 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlantic Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Atlantic Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!