2106 Forest Run, Hercules, CA 94547
Sold on 2/25/14: $241,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Multi Family:1,126 sq ft
- Lot:1,132 sqft
- Year Built:1990
- Last Sold:Feb 2014 for $241,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Cable Ready
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Master bath
- Additional FeaturesBusiness Center, Cooling System: Central, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Washer
- Room Count6
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID18500697
- # Stories1.0
- Garage Size171
- Last Remodel Year1990
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #4044301184
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow18
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$119,630||$80K – $142K||+$2,863||$106||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,577/mo||$1.4K – $1.8K/mo||+$13||$1.40||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 94547 home values will increase 5.9% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Hercules as a whole. Among 94547 homes, this home is valued 69.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94547 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 59.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.5% greater than in Hercules, and 11.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94547 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hercules.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94547 home values.
Neighborhood for 2106 Forest Run
Nearby Schools in Hercules
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005