2106 Summer Hill Ln, Augusta, GA 309043 beds, 3 baths, 2,676 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $229,000
- Price/sqft: $86
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,676 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Parcel #: 0442022020
- Zillow Home ID: 14950260
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2106 Summer Hill Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Summerville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.6% less than in Augusta, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Summerville home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summerville home values.
- 2108 Summer Hill Ln Augusta, GA$196K42.52,208
- 1066 Chippewa Cir Augusta, GA$166K311,332
- 6952 S Hwy 171 Hwy Augusta, GA$73K--1.51,860
- Wrightsboro Rd Augusta, GA------2,716
- 6217 W Hwy 102 Hwy GA$72K--21,956
- 2104 Summer Hill Ln Augusta, GA$203K42.52,516
- 2133 Mcdowell St Augusta, GA$152K221,644
- 2135 Mcdowell St Augusta, GA$180K221,587
- 2102 Summer Hill Ln Augusta, GA$197K32.52,150
- 2103 Summer Hill Ln Augusta, GA$211K32.52,636
- 2131 Mcdowell St Augusta, GA$139K32.51,957
- 2137 Mcdowell St Augusta, GA$233K332,706
- 1006 Milledge Rd Augusta, GA$644K43.54,922
- 1010 Milledge Rd Augusta, GA$299K32.52,908
- 2129 Mcdowell St Augusta, GA$156K321,644
- 1004 Milledge Rd Augusta, GA$588K43.54,595
- 1016 Milledge Rd Augusta, GA$314K422,688
- 2127 Mcdowell St Augusta, GA$115K221,710
- 2101 Summer Hill Ln Augusta, GA$282K43.53,868
- 2125 Mcdowell St Augusta, GA$165K322,088
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!