2106 Vintage Hill Dr, Durham, NC 277124 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,611 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $650,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 552 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,611 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 192466
- Zillow Home ID: 50027546
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2106 Vintage Hill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27712 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 34.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.9% lower than in Durham, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 27712 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27712 home values.
- 2108 Vintage Hill Dr Durham, NC--------
- 1 Lincolnshire Ct Durham, NC$468K43.53,341
- 3 Lincolnshire Ct Durham, NC$424K43.53,600
- 2103 Vintage Hill Dr Durham, NC$622K444,050
- 2110 Vintage Hill Dr Durham, NC$1.11M445,829
- 301 Sutherland Ct Durham, NC$434K43.53,206
- 303 Sutherland Ct Durham, NC$584K565,091
- 2112 Vintage Hill Dr Durham, NC$1.04M43.55,647
- 4 Lincolnshire Ct Durham, NC$524K43.54,586
- 2 Lincolnshire Ct Durham, NC$613K44.54,518
- 2 Lincolnshire Ct Durham, NC$603K44.54,100
- 204 Johnstone Ct Durham, NC$620K43.53,721
- 2116 Vintage Hill Dr Durham, NC$672K43.54,326
- 202 Johnstone Ct Durham, NC$508K454,356
- 206 Johnstone Ct Durham, NC$439K43.53,882
- 1523 Orange Factory Rd Bahama, NC$265K311,474
- 2016 Vintage Hill Dr Durham, NC$437K53.53,528
- 305 Sutherland Ct Durham, NC$588K43.53,726
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.