2106 W 10th St, Ashtabula, OH 440043 beds, 1 bath, 1,025 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $58,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 484 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,025 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 500022006100
- Zillow Home ID: 72402516
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 2106 W 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44004 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 43.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39.8% higher than in Ashtabula, and 83.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44004 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ashtabula.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2110 W 10th St Ashtabula, OH$57K311,369
- 1019 Myrtle Ave Ashtabula, OH$91K311,540
- 2116 W 10th St Ashtabula, OH$73K311,344
- 2030 W 10th St Ashtabula, OH$51K211,190
- 1035 Myrtle Ave Ashtabula, OH$94K211,376
- 2103 W 10th St Ashtabula, OH$84K31.51,260
- 2024 W 10th St Ashtabula, OH$75K311,074
- 2111 W 10th St Ashtabula, OH$96K211,383
- 2122 W 10th St Ashtabula, OH$75K21972
- 1022 Myrtle Ave Ashtabula, OH$65K211,024
- 2115 W 10th St Ashtabula, OH$50K311,008
- 2027 W 10th St Ashtabula, OH$50K311,212
- 1028 Myrtle Ave Ashtabula, OH$71K11896
- 1028 Lyndon Ave Ashtabula, OH$52K21998
- 1041 Myrtle Ave Ashtabula, OH$97K21.51,204
- 2018 W 10th St Ashtabula, OH$52K311,694
- 2023 W 10th St Ashtabula, OH$52K311,019
- 2128 W 10th St Ashtabula, OH$55K11780
- 2121 W 10th St Ashtabula, OH$61K311,152
- 1036 Myrtle Ave Ashtabula, OH$106K211,204
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!