- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2107 7th Ave, Sacramento, CA 958182 beds, 1 bath, 1,266 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: 1 space, 288 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,266 sqft
- Parcel #: 01301720350000
- Zillow Home ID: 25797404
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2107 7th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Land Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% lower than in Sacramento, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Land Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Land Park home values.
- 2113 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$338K211,062
- 3117 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$338K3--837
- 3109 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$331K211,168
- 2119 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$367K211,041
- 2106 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$379K221,314
- 3101 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$325K211,080
- 2112 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$342K21978
- 2106 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$281K21742
- 3201 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$550K332,026
- 2108 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$290K21790
- 2125 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$390K311,327
- 2118 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$343K21890
- 2110 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$307K31843
- 2124 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$384K211,164
- 2131 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$500K221,752
- 3200 Freeport Blvd Sacramento, CA$706K422,366
- 2081 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$800K62.53,637
- 2140 6th Ave Sacramento, CA$463K30.011,550
- 2132 7th Ave Sacramento, CA$582K221,754
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.