- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2107 Branch St, Saint Louis, MO 631072 beds, 2 baths, 750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,352 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $10,250
- Price/sqft: $14
- Parking: 1 space
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1931
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 11600001000
- Zillow Home ID: 2936667
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2107 Branch Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63107 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.7% greater than in St. Louis Metro, and 114.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63107 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in St. Louis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Saint Louis home values.
- 2103 Branch St Saint Louis, MO$68K--1760
- 2109 Branch St Saint Louis, MO$57K--1760
- 2111 Branch St Saint Louis, MO$38K--1760
- 2031 Agnes St Saint Louis, MO$49K21704
- 2100 Destrehan St Saint Louis, MO------3,328
- 2106 Destrehan St Saint Louis, MO------1,534
- 2108 Destrehan St Saint Louis, MO------1,296
- 2029 Agnes St Saint Louis, MO$43K21704
- 2116 Branch St Saint Louis, MO------2,856
- 2110 Destrehan St Saint Louis, MO------656
- 2030 Destrehan St Saint Louis, MO$63K--1704
- 2120 Branch St Saint Louis, MO$176K--42,856
- 2112 Destrehan St Saint Louis, MO$60K--1693
- 2027 Agnes St Saint Louis, MO$64K--1704
- 2028 Destrehan St Saint Louis, MO$61K--1704
- 2026 Destrehan St Saint Louis, MO$60K--1704
- 2025 Agnes St Saint Louis, MO$68K--1704
- 2024 Destrehan St Saint Louis, MO$63K--1704
- 2021 Agnes St Saint Louis, MO$66K--1704
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!