2107 Holt St, Augusta, GA 309043 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,625 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $84,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Carpet, Eat-in Kitchen, Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings, Modern Bathrooms
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,625 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0444244020
- Zillow Home ID: 14950909
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2107 Holt Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pendelton King, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.8% higher than in Augusta, and 119.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pendelton King home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pendelton King home values.
- 2111 Holt St Augusta, GA$109K42.52,296
- 2103 Holt St Augusta, GA$71K32.51,634
- 2115 Holt St Augusta, GA$79K32.51,564
- 1409 Hickman Rd Augusta, GA$109K221,363
- Holt St Augusta, GA$67K32.51,634
- 2119 Holt St Augusta, GA$76K22.51,388
- 1407 Hickman Rd Augusta, GA$71K211,100
- 2123 Holt St Augusta, GA$67K32.51,634
- 1417 Hickman Rd Augusta, GA$104K321,864
- 2127 Holt St Augusta, GA$79K32.51,598
- 2131 Holt St Augusta, GA$66K22.51,634
- 2128 Holt St Augusta, GA$101K21.51,295
- 2116 Wrightsboro Rd Augusta, GA$542K54.56,014
- 1412 Hickman Rd Augusta, GA$106K321,579
- 1414 Hickman Rd Augusta, GA$106K321,257
- 1416 Hickman Rd Augusta, GA$116K321,636
- 2135 Holt St Augusta, GA$69K321,603
- 1418 Hickman Rd Augusta, GA$104K321,274
- 2139 Holt St Augusta, GA$70K32.51,611
- 2130 Holt St Augusta, GA$105K41.51,417
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292