2107 Perry Dr SW, Canton, OH 447063 beds, 2 baths, 1,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 348 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $455,000
- Price/sqft: $35
- MLS #: 3448729
- Parking: 2 spaces, 216 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- POSSIBLE FUTURE HOME SITES (1.45 AC)
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Parcel #: 04315603
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35277056
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2107 Perry Drive Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44706 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 157.1% higher than in Canton, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44706 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Canton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44706 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 7,500 sqft lot, built in 1950
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 2115 Perry Dr SW Canton, OH$224K32.51,976
- 5129 21st St SW Canton, OH$59K21868
- 5135 21st St SW Canton, OH$73K11826
- 2025 Perry Dr SW Canton, OH$85K311,236
- 2005 Perry Dr SW Canton, OH$145K431,984
- 5161 21st St SW Canton, OH$106K311,348
- 2227 Perry Dr SW Canton, OH$97K311,152
- Perry Dr SW Canton, OH--------
- 5075 Piccadilly St SW Canton, OH$78K31936
- Lynncrest St SW OH--------
- 5067 Piccadilly St SW Canton, OH$59K311,296
- 2243 Perry Dr SW Canton, OH$208K32.52,218
- 5061 Piccadilly St SW Canton, OH$99K321,560
- 2103 Sippo Ave SW Canton, OH$128K431,932
- 2111 Sippo Ave SW Canton, OH$114K311,712
- 5055 Piccadilly St SW Canton, OH$57K31900
- 2129 Sippo Ave SW Canton, OH$128K421,968
- Lynncrest St SW Canton, OH--------
- 2240 Perry Dr SW Canton, OH$59K31936
- 2249 Perry Dr SW Canton, OH$124K31.51,660
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.