2108 62nd St SE, Auburn, WA 980923 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,670 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,268 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 425 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,670 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7001330520
- Zillow Home ID: 54872085
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2108 62nd St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98092, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% lower than in Auburn, and 57% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98092 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Auburn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98092 home values.
- 2102 62nd St SE Auburn, WA$253K42.51,799
- 2114 62nd St SE Auburn, WA$259K42.51,799
- 2041 63rd St SE Auburn, WA$295K42.52,507
- 2101 63rd St SE Auburn, WA$292K42.52,507
- 2037 63rd St SE Auburn, WA$292K42.52,174
- 2107 62nd St SE Auburn, WA$207K32.51,299
- 2038 62nd St SE Auburn, WA$257K42.51,799
- 2101 62nd St SE Auburn, WA$245K32.51,670
- 2111 62nd St SE Auburn, WA$261K431,799
- 2120 62nd St SE Auburn, WA$197K32.51,649
- 2033 63rd St SE Auburn, WA$291K42.52,174
- 2105 63rd St SE Auburn, WA$198K32.51,650
- 2041 62nd St SE Auburn, WA$243K32.51,670
- 2120 62nd Loop SE Auburn, WA$272K42.51,799
- 2034 62nd St SE Auburn, WA$256K42.51,799
- 2124 62nd Pl SE Auburn, WA$256K42.51,799
- 2029 63rd St SE Auburn, WA$311K42.52,479
- 2116 62nd Loop SE Auburn, WA$252K32.51,670
- 6307 Udall Ave SE Auburn, WA$340K42.52,507
- 2037 62nd St SE Auburn, WA$257K42.51,799
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!