- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2108 9th Ave, Sacramento, CA 958182 beds, 1 bath, 1,203 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $377,000
- Parking: 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,203 sqft
- Parcel #: 01301910030000
- Zillow Home ID: 25797471
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2108 9th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Land Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% less than in Sacramento, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Land Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Land Park home values.
- 2116 9th Ave Sacramento, CA$445K211,108
- 2124 9th Ave Sacramento, CA$690K321,700
- 2121 10th Ave Sacramento, CA$469K321,625
- 2135 10th Ave Sacramento, CA$491K221,625
- 2109 9th Ave Sacramento, CA$610K322,100
- 2101 9th Ave Sacramento, CA$703K522,227
- 2132 9th Ave Sacramento, CA$649K321,820
- 2117 9th Ave Sacramento, CA$571K311,353
- 2141 10th Ave Sacramento, CA$693K432,538
- 2125 9th Ave Sacramento, CA$624K321,814
- 2133 9th Ave Sacramento, CA$621K311,359
- 3400 Brockway Ct Sacramento, CA$704K322,502
- 2200 9th Ave Sacramento, CA$700K311,676
- 2141 9th Ave Sacramento, CA$474K211,314
- 3481 22nd St Sacramento, CA$602K321,881
- 3401 College Ave Sacramento, CA$708K522,847
- 3491 22nd St Sacramento, CA$598K31.51,830
- 3507 22nd St Sacramento, CA$272K11700
- 3513 22nd St Sacramento, CA$335K11--
Nearby Schools in Sacramento
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.