- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Views: 2,109 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $194,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $119
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Bank/REO Owned \ Y, Basement \ None, Bonus room location \ L, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Community Features \ CCRs, Dining room location \ U, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Exempt, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Kitchen location \ U, Living room location \ U, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ See Remarks, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Metal, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Dog Run, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ Outbuildings, Site Features \ Patio, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 14, Utility room location \ L, View \ Jetty, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 0420343053
- Zillow Home ID: 49193347
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $162-325K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98372 home values will rise 7.4% next year, compared to a 9% rise for Puyallup as a whole. Among 98372 homes, this home is valued 7.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98372, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.7% higher than in Puyallup, and 119% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98372 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Puyallup.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98372 home values.
|2204 9th St SE Puyallup, WA||$210K||3||1.75||1,344|
|2102 9th St SE Puyallup, WA||$211K||3||1.5||1,370|
|2110 9th St SE Puyallup, WA||$218K||3||1.5||1,300|
|2212 9th St SE Puyallup, WA||$231K||3||1.5||1,780|
|2208 9th St SE Puyallup, WA||$227K||3||2||1,350|
|2022 9th St SE Puyallup, WA||$204K||3||1.5||1,281|
|2018 9th St SE Puyallup, WA||$234K||3||2||1,692|
|731 23rd Ave SE Puyallup, WA||$184K||2||1||1,128|
|2020 9th St SE Puyallup, WA||$252K||3||1.5||1,888|
|2220 9th St SE Puyallup, WA||$226K||3||1.75||1,714|
|2010 9th St SE Puyallup, WA||$197K||3||1.75||1,296|
|729 23rd Ave SE Puyallup, WA||$136K||1||1||560|
|2008 9th St SE Puyallup, WA||$219K||3||1.75||1,452|
|2006 9th St SE Puyallup, WA||$228K||3||2||1,340|
|2207 7th St SE Puyallup, WA||$302K||3||2.25||2,514|
|719 23rd Ave SE Puyallup, WA||$195K||4||2.75||2,040|
|7TH St SE Puyallup, WA||--||--||--||--|
|2002 9th St SE Puyallup, WA||$299K||3||1.75||2,232|
|711 23rd Ave SE Puyallup, WA||$474K||3||2.5||3,153|
|2121 7th St SE Puyallup, WA||$247K||3||1.5||1,718|
Nearby Schools in Puyallup
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!